Timor Station is the seventh and final map in Jacob's Rest the first official campaign.
- Activate Cable Railway
- Locate the power substation for the cable railway and reactivate it. This will start the warhead on a path towards the breeding chamber.
- Detonate the Warhead
- Once the warhead is in position, activate the detonation sequence and blast those evil buggers to hell.
- Escape via Bloodhound
- After completing all other objectives, move your squad southeast to the loading dock for immediate extraction.
- After activating the warhead, taking the western path at the first fork will lead to a Blink Pack.
- Before the first group of boulders, there is a Mining Laser which can be used to break them apart.
- Next to the switch used to activate the bridge, there are Assault Jets.
- Near the biomass obstructing the progress of the warhead, there is a second Mining Laser, an Ammo kit, and a Personal Healing Kit. Lacking another source of fire, the Mining Laser here can be used to burn away the biomass.
- After clearing the biomass and proceding north a short distance, there will be Vindicator ammo and Autogun ammo.
- Within sight of the second set of breakable boulders, there is a third Mining Laser.
- In the northernmost room there are four Personal Healing Kits, two Ammo kits, and on the southern balcony, PDW ammo and Rifle ammo.
- Two PDAs can be found on this map.
- At the end of the map, there is a walkway with a raised bridge that can be lowered. Taking this path allows a squad to destroy most eggs and Parasites from above, avoiding infestation.
- The path to the Bloodhound only opens after the computer hack at the end has been completed.
- Timor in Latin, translates to the noun fear.
|Landing Bay • Cargo Elevator • Deima Surface Bridge • Rydberg Reactor • SynTek Residential • Sewer Junction B5 • Timor Station|
|AI Director • Campaigns • Custom Maps • Maps • Modifications • SDK • Server Setup|