The Model 35 Pump-action Shotgun is a high-power shotgun unlocked at level 3.
- Excellent damage
- Can hit multiple targets with a single shot
- Short range
- Very small magazine and ammo capacity
- High spread makes it difficult to avoid Friendly Fire
A traditional manually operated pump-action shotgun that fires 12-gauge rounds. Favored for its powerful close range, wide-spread blast. The receiver is designed to hold four Magnum shells.
- The Pump-action Shotgun can inflict the highest damage per shot of any weapon, and can penetrate enemies.
- A useful backup weapon. If your main weapon runs out of ammo while you're still in danger, you can stop reloading and switch to the Shotgun to quickly eliminate a nearby enemy.
- It can also come in handy when taking on more powerful foes, such as Shieldbugs and Boomers, since it's one of the rare weapons capable of taking them down in just a few shots.
- On the other hand, it makes a terrible main weapon, due to its tiny magazine, low ammo capacity, and focus on close-range combat.
- When playing an Officer, the Vindicator is generally the better choice. It sacrifices some damage for a higher fire rate, signficantly more ammo, and the option to fire incendiary grenades.