Karl Jaeger is the son of the son of a corpsman, military to his war-hardened bones. He's a hard-charging killing machine with a true warrior's spirit. He believes in the soul-freeing joy of combat and has always suspected he'll die in the line of duty. And if that happens, well, he can't imagine a better way to go.
- "Good to go."
- "Ich liebe diese Waffe."
- "Never thought it would end like this."
- "You guys still breathing?"
- "That's the spirit!"
- Jaeger is a different way of writing the German word 'Jäger', which means "hunter".
- Corporal is a relatively low rank; Joseph Conrad's rank of Master Sergeant is much higher.
- Jaeger seems to have gotten promoted between the games. (Wildcat: "Hey it's the same corps that made you sergeant.")
- He has a war mohawk.
- From time to time, Sarge mention Jaeger as Tex; Jaeger is believed that he came from Texas, according to this.