A large caliber pistol, designed to provide the most firepower possible in smallest package. However, it does so at expense of magazine capacity. It is unlocked at Level 28. It has a flashlight attachment, but it provides no light unless a Flashlight offhand item is equipped.
The Desert Eagle pistol fires 12.7x33mm rounds and is capable of destroying a Swarm drone in a single shot. Crouching improves accuracy.
- High damage per shot, higher than the dedicated sniper weapons
- Faster firing rate than the Twin Pistols
- Only draws 10% of an Ammo Stash to resupply a magazine
- Small magazine size
- Damage per shot cannot be augmented by any Skills
- Shots do not overpenetrate, unlike the dedicated sniper weapons
The Desert Eagle is a good weapon for Medics and Techs, classes which are generally not on the front lines of combat and often sacrifice a weapon slot for a healing device, an Ammo Satchel, or a Bullet Sentry.