|Cargo Elevator Mission Screen|
|Next Map||Deima Surface Bridge|
Cargo Elevator is the second map in Jacob's Rest the first official campaign.
- Activate the cargo elevator and descend
- Our plans of the factility show a large cargo elevator located to the north of your entry point. Use the elevator to descend to the lower level and then proceed to the depot exit.
- Activate the facility exterior
- Once your squad has completed the descent, proceed to the facility exit and move your squad outside.
- There will be a lone Personal Healing Kit before the green gas pit. It is wise for Medics to refer the most wounded player to the kit to make optimal use of healing supplies.
- There will be two Personal Healing Kits, one full Ammo kit, and one Autogun Ammo kit before the Elevator. Share these resources with your team! But make it to the elevator quickly, as Aliens will continue to flow in.
There exists a glitch (whether it is intentional or not is not known) that is found directly at the beginning of the level at the first platform you encounter. Once you are on the platform move past the section that has no railing. You should fall to the ground below once you have done it.
|Landing Bay • Cargo Elevator • Deima Surface Bridge • Rydberg Reactor • SynTek Residential • Sewer Junction B5 • Timor Station|
|AI Director • Campaigns • Custom Maps • Maps • Mapping Tutorials • Modifications • SDK • Server Setup|